All Content Located on this site is the property of their respective authors.
We do not host content on our own servers, and we do not encourage piracy.
Everything published here has been found on the internet, we only help you get it, our community does not provide any type of file that violates the law.
We are not responsible for the improper use that users may make of the content of our page.
If in your country, this type of page is prohibited, you and only you are responsible for entering tupuntodelatecnologia.com.
If you decide to stay at tupuntodelatecnologia.com, it means that you have read, understood and accept the conditions of this page.
We do not claim any content, in case this is so I will let you know in the post to try. The credits are to whom it corresponds.
All sections of the website www.tupuntodelatecnologia.com are for private use only. There are no files hosted on our server, they are indexed in a similar way to how Google works. The ISP and / or the administrator are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, nor for changes / updates on such sites.
tupuntodelatecnologia respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our email.
But to make a complaint effective, you must perform the following steps:
1. Write an email and specify the page on tupuntodelatecnologia where you believe that the material protected by copyright has been infringed.
Do not send attached images, pdf or other files of file formats, but only the URLs of websites.
2. Give us enough contact information so we can contact you (name and email address is required).
3. Give us proof that you are the copyright owner of such content.
4. Include the statement with legal authorization: «I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.»
5. Include the following statement: «I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed».
6. Send all information by email to: [email protected] Your notice should be sent to this email address to deal with the matter quickly.
Wait up to fifteen days to receive a response via email. Please note that sending your complaint by email to other parties, such as our Internet service provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response because the complaint was not filed correctly.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU SUBMIT FALSE INFORMATION OF AN ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SERIOUS CIVIL PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAW, ANY MONETARY DAMAGES, JUDICIAL COSTS AND LAWYERS ACCUMULATED BY US. IF YOU ALSO ABUSE OUR CONFIDENCE IN THE TRUTHFULNESS OF ITS REPRESENTATION. IT MAY ALSO BE CRIMINALLY PROCESSED FOR ACTS OF PERJURY.